Vacuum excavation solutions for locate underground utilities / soft dig / pot holing - Soil and Groundwater
Hydro excavation is the process of using pressurized water and a vacuum source to loosen and remove soil. Using the Vac-Tron - Wet/Dry Industrial Vacuum Excavation System, operators can dig with precision, establishing a less invasive method for slot trenching, potholing and pipe location. Using a hydro excavator with water as your tool gives you several key advantages.
- Water is more efficient when working in tough soils.
- Water helps controls static electricity
- Water prevents the sandblasting affect of high-speed air.
- Water acts as its own lubricant
- Water can be heated for frozen ground excavation
- Less likely than sharp-edged tools to damage underground structures.
- Potholing using vacuum excavation, has made it safer to locate underground utilities.
This manner of excavation causes less surface damage, reduces disruptions of traffic and other surface activities and can be easier and less expensive to repair.
With the Vac-Tron’s LP Series - Wet/Dry Industrial Vacuum Excavation System, you can physically locate underground lines more safely and effectively using vacuum. But the value of vacuum excavation extends beyond visibly identifying buried utilities. Vac-Tron’s vacuum excavation equipment also eliminates frac-outs, pulls dart or mouse through conduit to install utility lines, installs short horizontal bores and soft-digs trench in high-volume underground utility areas.