Wastewater Monitoring for Municipal WWTP - Real-time BOD, COD, TSS and more - Water and Wastewater
Wastewater quality can change drastically and quickly – particularly in the case of industrial discharges – that generate shock loads within the wastewater treatment system. In addition to potential operational problems such as increased chemical and aeration demand, shock loads also have the potential to affect regulatory compliance if wastewater cannot be treated properly. Real Tech’s BOD/COD monitoring systems provide continuous online measurement of COD and/or BOD, which are the most relevant parameters to assess wastewater quality. Our real-time solutions detect shock loads in wastewater before they reach treatment, giving you the ability to prepare for treatment and avoid non-compliant effluent.
- Effluent BOD/COD monitoring
- Influent BOD/COD monitoring for aeration and nutrient addition optimization
- Activated carbon dosing for organic micro-pollutant removal
- Nitrification/denitrification nitrate monitoring
- UVT measurements for UV disinfection