Water filtration solutions for irrigation sector - Agriculture - Irrigation
- Management, distribution and administration of the available water with the maximum efficiency and equity.
- Collective management of goods or common media; water, hydraulic storage works, condition and distribution and easement from the building works done.
- Implementation of the necessary infrastructure (main network, filtration systems, water counters….) to increase the efficient use of water.
- Contributes to reach and spread the use more efficient irrigation systems (localised irrigation).
- Training and information. Adequate guidance to the correct installation of the irrigation (frequency and time) and maintenance labours (season, type, frequency and intensity of maintenance labours).
The contribution of the Watering communities in the “efficient use and management of the water” is translated in a lower environmental impact of irrigation and a higher economic output of the agricultural sector.