Water measurement systems & sensors for measuring water level & depth
The recommended type of measurement system or water level logger system will depend on several site-specific factors such as :-
- Measurement accuracy required – uncertainty, repeatability and temperature stability
- Type of environment - monitoring a river, urban drainage channel, reservoir or borehole
- Deployment details– in large stilling-well, small tube or borehole diam.
- Distance to water and range of measurement e.g min. and max. depth
- Data collection and maintenance frequency
- Remoteness and accessibility of site
- Protection from vandalism
- Services – i.e mains electricity and fixed-line comms.
The initial primary consideration is whether your application requires telemetry communications to the remote site and whether any of the following benefits can be derived for your organisation:-
- Real-time information - automatic capture of the latest measurement plus recent trends
- Reduced site visits - saving on the cost of data collection from remote sites, plus lower carbon footprint
- Prioritising maintenance - maintenance visit call-outs with knowledge of current status or problems
- Alerts of process or compliance failure - alerts of latest trends towards process or compliance failure
- Automatic warning and call-outs - generating alarm messages to warn staff of key events
ISODAQ telemetry systems are low-cost and very easy to use and configure, enabling you to bring your field data to your desktop PC without needing to operate complex IT infrastructure.