Water treatment equipments for oil & gas industry
Genesis Water Technologies understands the consistently evolving and increasing demands for high quality water in the oil & gas industry and the necessity for sustainable produced water treatment solutions to handle the evolving challenges faced by this industry.
Decreased availability of water and increased environmental regulations relating to produced water from unconventional shale gas exploration “hydraulic fracking” and conventional oil & gas field operations across the world has led to oil companies trying to find solutions to meet the environmental and regulatory issues facing their business operations.
Genesis Water Technologies is focused on meeting your needs through continual development of modular innovative, sustainable produced water treatment solutions to enable the safe reuse of produced water from oil/gas operations.
GWT provides reliable, sustainable, and flexible chemical free modular system solutions with typical capacities from 1500 bbpd to 17000 bbp or higher.
Our custom built desalination system solutions and produced water treatment recovery system solutions are designed and engineered as complete solutions or they can be integrated into existing treatment processes for process optimization.
- – Custom Built, Engineered and Configured Produced Water Treatment Systems Based on Your Feed Water Analysis
- Adaptable Format (Either Mobile or Stationary Systems)
- Reliable & Safe with Lower Opex
- Optimized for Reliability, Sustainability, and Performance
- Reduction/Removal of Specific Contaminants including hardness, SRB’s, and heavy metals
- Customized to meet Water Reuse Applications (Produced Water Reuse, Agriculture/Irrigation, Process Water use, etc.)
Long Term Technical Support Services and System Consumable Agreements are provided.
- – Unconventional Gas (Shale Gas, Hydraulic Fracturing “Fracking”)
- – Conventional Oil/Gas Fields (Mobile & Stationary Treatment Facilities)
- – Offshore Oil/Gas Platforms
Genesis Water Technologies has the knowledge and sustainable, reliable solutions to meet the water treatment challenges of oil/gas companies worldwide.
We looking forward to working with our local partners to assist oil/gas sector clients worldwide.