ReportsnReports.com adds report European Automated Microbiology Market 2014: Molecular Diagnostics, Microbial Identification, Antibiotic Susceptibility, Blood Culture, Urine Screening, Immunodiagnostics to its store.European Automated Microbiology Market 2014 is a new five-country strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the automated microbiology market during the next five years. The report examines key trends in the major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK); reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of innovative diagnostic technologies; forecasts volume and sales for molecular diagnostic, microbial identification, antibiotic susceptibility, blood culture, urine screening and immunodiagnostic procedures, as well as over 100 infectious disease tests by assay, application, market segment, and country; profiles leading players and potential market entrants; and suggests alternative business expansion strategies for suppliers.
Complete report is available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/274759-european-automated-microbiology-market-2014-molecular-diagnostics-microbial-identification-antibiotic-susceptibility-blood-culture-urine-screening-immunodiagnostics.html.
The level of automation in the microbiology laboratory has been lagging behind that of other major clinical laboratory segments, such as chemistry and hematology. The slow acceptance of the technology is in part due to the complexity of developing automation suitable for microbiology tests.
The introduction of automated microbiology instrumentation has been delayed by a number of intrinsic and technical problems. The diffusion of automated microbiology systems, once the technology was developed, has not matched that of other automated laboratory technologies. The acquisition of automation in microbiology has been slowed by forces less easily identifiable than the effects of various reimbursement plans. Some laboratorians still believe that current instrumentation is not the ultimate technology and expect better automation on the horizon.
The driving force behind the need for rapid reporting of microbiological test results is the clinical relevance in a time of financial austerity, a time when cost and health care effectiveness to the patient and diagnostician looms ever larger, and where after-the-fact results at high expense are coming under severe scrutiny worldwide.
This comprehensive five-country report will assist diagnostics industry executives, as well as companies planning to diversify into the dynamic and rapidly expanding European microbiology market, in evaluating emerging opportunities and developing effective business strategies.
France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Sales and market shares for major suppliers by individual test and country.
- Volume and sales forecasts for over 100 infectious disease assays by individual test and country:
- Test volume estimates by method (molecular, serology/immunodiagnostics,culture/microscopy).
- Review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers by country.
Order a copy of this report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=274759.
- Sterile Fluids: Blood, Serum, CSF
- Throat Swabs, Respiratory Secretions
- Genital Secretions
- Microbial Identification
- Antibiotic Susceptibility
- Urine Screening
- Blood Cultures
Review of Major Automated Systems
- Review of major automated molecular diagnostic, multipurpose, specialized,microbial identification, antibiotic susceptibility, blood culture, urine screening, and immunodiagnostic analyzers.
- The report profiles analyzers manufactured by Abbott, Alifax, Anagen,BD, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Biochem, Biolog, bioMerieux, Bio-Rad,Biotrol, Cepheid, Curetis, GenMark, Hologic/Gen-Probe, HTG, Iris, J&J,Labsystems, Life Technologies, MiDI, Olympus, Qiagen, Roche, Siemens,Sy-Lab, Sysmex, Tecan, Thermo Fisher, Tosoh.
Infectious Diseases Analyzed in the Report
AIDS/HIV, Adenovirus, Aeromonads, Bartonella, Blastocystis Hominis, Campylobacter,Candida, Chancroid, Chlamydia, Clostridium, Coronavirus, Coxsackievirus, Cryptosporidium,Cyclospora, CMV, E. Coli, Echovirus, Encephalitis, Enterovirus, EBV, Giardia, Gonorrhea,Granuloma Inguinale, Hantavirus, H. Pylori, Hepatitis, Herpes Influenza, Legionella, Lyme,Lymphogranuloma, Malaria, Measles, Meningitis, Microsporidium, Mononucleosis, Mumps,Mycoplasma, HPV, Parvovirus, Pneumonia, Polyomaviruses, Pseudomonas, Rabies, RSV, Rhinovirus,Rotavirus , Rubella, Salmonella, Septicemia, Shigella, Staphylococci, Streptococci, Syphilis,Toxoplasmosis, Trichomonas, TB, Vibrio, West Nile, Yersinia.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody,immunoassay, and other technologies and their potential applications for the microbiology market.
- Global listings of companies developing or marketing microbiology products by individual test.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants,including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
- The companies analyzed in the report include Abbott, Affymetrix, Agilent Technologies,Arca/Nuvelo, Beckman Coulter/Danaher, Becton Dickinson, Biokit, bioMerieux,Bio-Rad, Biotest, Caliper, Cepheid, Decode, Diadexus, Diamedix, DiaSorin, Eiken Chemical, Enzo Biochem, Exact Sciences, Fujirebio/Innogenetics, Hologic/Gen-Probe, Illumina, ID Biomedical/GSK, Kreatech, Li-Cor Biosciences, Life Technology, Lonza, Monogram Biosciences, Myriad Genetics, Nanogen/Elitech, Novartis Diagnostics/Grifols, Orchid CellMark, Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, Proteome Sciences, Qiagen, Roche, Scienion, Sequenom, SeraCare, Siemens, Sierra Molecular, Shimadzu, Takara Bio, Tecan, Thermo Fisher, Wallac/PE, Wako.
Opportunities and Strategic Recommendations
- Emerging opportunities for new analyzers, reagents kits,IT and other products with significant market appeal during the next five years.
- Design criteria for decentralized testing products.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
- Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Request Sample for this Report European Automated Microbiology Market 2014: Molecular Diagnostics, Microbial Identification, Antibiotic Susceptibility, Blood Culture, Urine Screening, Immunodiagnostics at http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=274759 before making a purchase decision.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Microbiology (http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/microbiology-market-research.html) ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, automotive, consumer goods, environment, public sector, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, IT & Telecommunication, healthcare, semiconductor and electronics, manufacturing & construction, energy and power, food and beverages, retail, water, advanced materials and much more.