Need a monitoring and alarming solution? Involved in manufacturing, healthcare, or cold chain supply? CAS DataLoggers has a great resource for you with our Facebook page. It’s a great way to keep tabs on your industry’s latest monitoring products and trade events, and it’s regularly updated several times a week. Customers, companies and organizations are following our latest news, so be sure to Like us on FB to get the latest news:
- Get notifications on the newest monitoring and alarming data logging products from bestselling manufacturers including dataTaker, Grant, ADwin/Jager, Delphin, Accsense, T&D, and more.
- Read informative technical articles and white papers from our experienced Applications Specialists on common datalogging issues and time-saving technologies. These guides cover how to extend your wireless range, which sensor types are suited to a job, and more.
- Take advantage of our unique offerings such as our recent iPad2 giveaway!
- Need a datalogger for your application? Before buying, check out our data logging tutorials and product features. We take the time and hassle out of the selection process.
- Be the first to get the latest datalogging industry news including upcoming conferences and events such as the Automotive Testing Expo, Pittcon, and more.
Since 2001, CAS DataLoggers has supplied the data logging and data acquisition solutions for large manufacturing plants, utility providers, government facilities, and to every imaginable industry and project. CAS DataLoggers offers a diverse inventory along with expert services including tech support, custom programming and design, onsite installation, and more. Experienced Applications Analysts with a combined 100 years of electrical engineering experience are available to help customers find the best device for their specific projects. Located in Chesterland, Ohio about 30 miles east of Cleveland, CAS Data Loggers is a distributor of data loggers, data acquisition equipment and paperless chart recorders selling directly to end users and also working through a network of distributors and resellers throughout the United States, Canada, Central and South America.
CAS DataLoggers provides businesses and organizations with the technology to cut labor costs, save time, and measure their vital parameters at high accuracy. Full regulatory compliance with cold chain, patient privacy, and electronic documentation standards is possible using all the advanced archival and documentation capabilities available with dataloggers. With this in mind, CAS DataLoggers systems have been installed in government health centers, manufacturing plants, hospitals, museums and galleries, and to all manner of applications.
For more information on a broad range of dataloggers, precision data acquisition and control systems, or to find the ideal solution for your application-specific needs, contact a CAS Data Logger Applications Specialist at (800) 956-4437 or visit the website at www.DataLoggerInc.com.