Performance 3x 5,000 Nm3/h, 75,000 KW
Location Sao João (BR)
- Surplus combustion of 15,000 Nm3/h landfill gas
- Compliance with the UNFCCC regulations
- High temperature combustion at 1,000-1,200°C
- Holding time ≥ 0.3s
Use of 3 HOFGAS®- Efficiency 5000 high temperature flares.
These are the largest Hofstetter flare burners that have ever been built. Through the gradation of the burners, a standard control range of 1:10 is achieved.
The emissions regulations are complied with through the high temperature combustion. With this, the conditions for the UNFCCC and income from CO2 certificates are also given.
- Lower acquisition and maintenance costs
- Space saving (3 instead of 5 smaller flare burners)
- Profit distribution through emissions trading
- Reliable power generation of 23 MW
- Active environmental protection through the use of landfill gas
- Long service life of the system, thanks to outstanding Swiss quality