A sensor specially designed for cleanrooms - Case Study
A sensor specially designed for cleanrooms
Cleanrooms are certified once or twice a year to ensure minimum dust levels.
However, ISO standards recommend continuous monitoring of air quality in sensitive environments to prevent risks (ISO 14644-2 standard).
Thanks to a particulate matter sensor specifically designed for dust monitoring in cleanrooms, the ECOMZEN CR replaces a particle counter. The particle size measurements from 0,3 μm to more than 5.0 μm is accessible online every minutes via the platform www.i-comesure.com.
- High accurary and reactivity
- Real-time remote access of data
- Maintenance and energy consumption reduction
- Risk prevention (overrun alerts)
- Biology, pharmaceuticals, hospitals
- Agribusiness, cosmetics
- Biotechnologies, informatics
- Microelectronics, optics
- Aerospace, aeronautics