Definition of Enzyme Activity
1g solid enzyme powder (or 1mL liquid enzyme), at 40 C, pH 3.0 (disodium hydrogen phosphate — citric acid buffer), hydrolyzes casein and produces 1ug tyrosine within 1 minute, that is, a unit of enzyme activity, expressed as U/g (U/mL).
Acid Protease Enzyme Powder Appearance
Powder: Brown powder, good fluidity 40 mesh screening rate≥90%, dry weight loss ≤10%
Liquid: Brown or light brown liquid, density 1.1–1.2 g / ml
Liquid: 30 kg / barrel, 200kg / barrel, 1000kg / barrel
Powder: 25kg / bag
Enzyme activity: 20000U/g(mL)，50000U/g(mL)
Special packaging specifications or enzyme activities can be customized according to customers’ needs.
Acid Protease Enzyme Powder Characteristics
Temperature effect: The effective temperature range is 30–65 degrees Celsius. The optimum temperature is 40–50 degrees Celsius.
PH effect: The effective pH range is 2.0–6.0. The optimum pH range is 2.5–3.5.
The effect of metal ions: Mn2+, Ca2+, Mg2+ can activate the enzyme and Hg2+, Al3+ and Cu2+ can inhibit the product, so it is not suitable to be stored in carbon steel container for a long time.
Acid Protease Enzyme Usage
1. Application in brewing industry: In vinegar, soy sauce, rice wine, liquor and other food brewing, acidic protease can promote the growth of bacteria and significantly improve the fermentation ability of bacteria, the utilization of raw materials and the effect of product flavor. It is recommended to add 0.15–0.2L/t raw material (100 thousand units) at the start of fermentation or fermentation.
2. When alcohol is fermented from grain, the dosage is usually 0.05–0.15 L/t (100 thousand units). Batch fermentation is added to the 1/3 at the feed level, and is continuously fermented in the tank equivalent to the first fer-mentor.
3. In wool thinning, acid protease can destroy the scale on the surface of wool fiber, which makes wool unfit for felting and is conducive to dyeing. The dosage is tested and screened according to the technology. It is recommended that the initial conditions of small scale test are: 0.6–2.0% (o.m.f); pH is 3.0–3.5; the temperature is 40–50 C; the bath ratio is 1:20–40; the treatment is 60–90 min, and the reduction rate is 1–4%.
4. In the feed industry and food processing industry, users should be determined according to the actual situation, and the reference dosage is 5–10U/g.
5. In the production of single cell protein feed, 0.1–0.2 kg/t of raw material (100,000 units) is added, and the same strain is sprinkled into sterilized chilled fermented grains. After stirring, the protein content is increased by 4–10%.
Acid Protease Enzyme Note
1.Storage and transportation: This product is a bio-active substance. It can avoid exposure to rain, h2 light, high temperature and humidity during storage and transportation. It should be stored below 25 ℃and the labeled enzyme activity can be maintained for at least 6 months.
2.Note: This product is not combustible and can be safely mixed with water. Avoid contact with the body or inhalation of dry powder. Flush or accidentally contact with skin or eyes should be rinsed immediately.