AIHce – Booth 1620
Join Joe and Quincy at AIHce, booth 1620, for a demonstration of our Jerome mercury vapor analyzers and see the difference that an accurate, user-friendly, reliable and durable mercury vapor analyzer can make.
On display at the show:
- Jerome® J505 – Hand-held Atomic Fluroescence Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The J505 portable fluorescence spectroscopy analyzer is the only hand-held mercury vapor analyzer on the market that uses cold-vapor atomic fluorescence spectroscopy. It is smaller, lighter and more durable than others of its kind and can detect mercury at levels as low as 0.05 µg/m3.
- Jerome® J405 – Hand-held Gold Film Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The J405 utilizes industry-proven gold film sensor technology. Its simple, one button operation combined with a sturdy metal housing and ergonomic handle make the J405 your go-to low level mercury vapor detector.
- Jerome® 431-X – Hand-held Gold Film Mercury Vapor Analyzer
- The Jerome 431-X uses our patented gold film sensor for improved accuracy and detection of toxic mercury levels. It’s brother, the Jerome 451, is useful for setting up a perimeter monitoring system to continuously monitor mercury levels in a given area to help ensure safety and compliance.
- Jerome® J605 – Hand-held Gold Fim Hydrogen Sulfide Analyzer
- With an upgraded gold film sensor, the J605 can read as low as 3 ppb with a resolution of 20 ppt. It also features on-board data logging for up to 20,000 measurements and boasts a battery life of up to 18 hours, so it’s always there when you need it.