Airport Construction and Aircraft Monitoring example application – CR:243/1 case study
In this application a number of noise monitors were installed to measure the noise from a new international airport both during the construction and also when the airport opened. The noise monitors were located on buildings, in and around the centre of a large city. The Invictus Permanent Noise Monitor was chosen as each location was different and each installation needed custom designed hardware.
The measurement functions and performance provided by the system are the same as for the Semi-Permanent and Portable Noise Monitoring unit.
- Permanent installation in an urban environment
- Proven technology with long term stability & reliablility
- No standard telephone lines available
- Remote data download over GSM to allow for reporting & data analysis
- Low power consumption to minimise running costs
- Ease of access for calibration and servicing
- Invictus Noise Monitor
- MK:426A Outdoor Microphone
- Automatic calibration
- GSM Cellular Modem for remote data download
- Customised installation for each location
- NoiseHub software with automatic data download & reporting