- Customer: Mr. B. Melville
- Location: Amble, Northumberland
- Heating System: Baxi fire back boiler with cylinder
- Installed: 09/07
- Problems: System very old and inefficient slow to heat and recover particularly domestic hot water
- Solution. Install Vortex.
Mr Melville reported that his system was an old Baxi fire back boiler which was noisy and very inefficient. He was considering a combi but spoke to me about the fitting of Vortex.
Noise levels were greatly reduced and the pump was much quieter.
Radiators heat up much faster.
After standing overnight the domestic hot water was still hot. Mr. Melville knows that the hot water heats to a higher temperature which is the reason for this.
He is confident that his gas bills will be much lower.