GHD used ESdat to optimize data collection and analysis and minimize data handling when working with downhole data information. 3D data output was provided by Encom Discover.
- GHD is an professional services consultancy – 6000+ staff and offices in Australia, Middle East, Asia & Americas.
- GIS used extensively within GHD with a GIS service group supporting internal & external clients.
- A significant presence in contaminated land, mining, geophysics, geotechnical and Hydrogeology disciplines – The hole diggers, gold diggers and mud movers.
- How do we optimise data collection and analysis and minimise data handling? One method presented
Display - Encom Discover
- A need to analyse and represent downhole information on a daily basis. Discover being a preferred tool
- Discover works with MapInfo tables & native formats
- Discover enables earth science data in 2d and 3d