Antietam National Battlefield, Sharpsburg, Maryland - Case Study
- Project Name: Antietam National Battlefield
- Product: Gravelpave2 wheelchair accessible trail
- Application: Pathway to Outdoor Restroom
- City: Sharpsburg
- State/Province: Maryland
- Install Date: July 2010
- Install Size: 40 m2 (426 sq ft)
- Address: 5831 Dunker Church Road, Sharpsburg, MD
- Client: US National Parks Service
- Designer: Ben Wagner
- Contractor: Ben Wagner, Facility Operations Specialist
- Directions: The Visitor Center address is 5831 Dunker Church Road, Sharpsburg, MD 21782
- Location: Near the Rohrbach Campground.
- Photography: Ben Wagner
Summary: The Antietam National Battlefield needed wheelchair access to it’s outdoor restroom facilities. They chose Gravelpave2 permeable paving. Gravelpave2 provides a firm, stable and slip resistant surface and looks natural to blend in with the surroundings.
Gravelpave2 permeable paving provides pedestrian and wheelchair access to an outdoor restroom.