Application of CMC in Food
Carxymethyl cellulose in food sodium (CMC) has many functions, such as thickening, emulsification, suspension, water retention, toughening, expansion and preservation, which are incomparable with other thickeners. When used in food, it can improve the taste, grade and quality of products, and prolong the shelf life.
I. Functions of
1. Thickening: Viscosity can be obtained at low concentration. It can control the viscosity in the process of food processing and give the food a sense of lubrication.
2. Water retention: reduce the dehydration and shrinkage of food, prolong the shelf life of food;
3. Dispersion stability: Maintain the stability of food quality, prevent oil-water layer (emulsification), control the crystal size of frozen food (reduce ice crystal);
4. Film-forming: Form a layer of film in fried food to prevent excessive absorption of grease;
5. Chemical stability: It is stable to chemicals, heat and light, and has certain anti-mildew properties.
6. Metabolic inertia: As a food additive, it will not be metabolized and will not provide calories in food.
2. Properties of
Compared with other similar products, our company produces edible grade CMC with the following characteristics:
1. Molecular distribution is uniform.
2. High acid resistance;
3. High salt tolerance;
4. A high degree of substitution and even substitution;
5, less gel;
4. It has the same properties as guar gum.
Fortune Biotech is a professional sodium cmc supplier in the production field of carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC), with over 40 years' experience. Having a particularly profound understanding of CMC and strong technical force, we are willing to share our technology and experience with you. Welcome to enquire!