Archstone, Mission Viejo, California - Case Study
- Project Name: Archstone
- Product: Grasspave2 reinforced grass utility access lane
- Application: Utility Access
- City: Mission Viejo
- State/Province: California
- Install Date: 2001
- Install Size: 560 m2 (6000 sq ft)
- Address: 27260 Los Altos, Mission Viejo, CA 92691-7312
- Client: Archstone
- Designer: NA
- Contractor: NA
- Directions: I-5, Exit Crown Valley Parkway, east 3 blocks, turn left on Los Altos to site which is past the entrance, downhill to the cut curb, and underneath the power lines.
- Location: Utility access from Los Altos, underneath the power lines, along the sidewalk nearly to the tower.
- Photography: Vicki Bohnhoff, November 2004
Summary: This Grasspave2 utility access is well maintained and quite easy to find. The invisible nature of the access road will help keep people from driving on it. The concrete sidewalk helps with the grip of tires in the event of heavy rains.
Entrance sign. The Grasspave2 section is down the road from here.
Off Los Altos on the downhill side of the property is the utility access shown here where there is a mountable concrete apron and a sidewalk. Notice the Archstone roofs at the top of the hill.