RnRmarketResearch.com adds report “Winning and Retaining Business in the Asian Mining Equipment Sector, 2015” to its store.
This report provides a detailed analysis of customer preferences in the Asian mining sector, focusing on the factors that influence purchasing decisions and the performance of major equipment suppliers. The analysis is based on Timetric’s extensive survey of 1156 mine managers, procurement managers and other key decision-makers.
Areas of analysis include:
· Customer priorities when buying mining equipment, with ratings of the importance of 16 separate factors for customers when choosing mining equipment, including cost factors, supplier attributes and product attributes.
· Ratings of existing suppliers across the same factors, identifying best-performing suppliers and how well suppliers performed versus the importance of each factor.
· In-depth analysis of the major suppliers, Caterpillar, Komatsu, L&T and BEML, including their overall performance ratings and their ratings for each of the factors relative to its importance.
· Rankings of the leading suppliers for each equipment type, with respondents indicating who they viewed as the top suppliers in Asia for trucks, excavators, loaders, shovels, dozers, drills, continuous miners, engines, tyres, pumps and mining software.
· Insight into the likelihood of switching supplier and key action points for suppliers for product and service improvements required.
Overall trends in the data revealed:
· Customer priorities in supplier selection are product quality and availability of parts
· Suppliers perform well, but have lower levels of satisfaction in key areas
· L&T received the highest average satisfaction ratings, with Caterpillar considered the leading supplier for most categories of mining equipment
· Account managers make a significant impact in the selection process, alongside suppliers’ reputation
· Customers in Asia are happy with their current supplier but are open to change in the long term
· Product quality was the stand out area identified for improvement
The survey is based on responses from 115 senior managers and decision makers at operating Asian mines, responsible for the purchase of equipment for plant and mine operations, along with its consumables. Survey respondents came from 7 different countries: India, Indonesia, the Philippines, Pakistan, Vietnam, Mongolia and Thailand. This included 6 different commodity groups and a range of surface and underground mining operations.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=307810 .
(This is a premium report priced at US$4950 for a single user PDF.)
Reasons To Buy
· Identify key areas for differentiation by understanding what factors most influence choice of supplier
· Target product and service improvement areas based on where mining equipment suppliers are currently underperforming relative to customer expectations
· Develop successful sales and marketing strategies through an understanding of the leading competitors and their strengths and weaknesses.
· When choosing an equipment supplier, respondents rate Production reliability and quality’ and the Availability of replacement parts’ as most important. However, over half of respondents feel that suppliers need to improve in the latter.
· Overall the major suppliers such as Caterpillar, Komatsu, Volvo, BEML, L&T, perform well in terms of customer satisfaction, however, their weakest ratings were given for two of the three most important factors for respondents.
· Account managers make a significant impact in the selection process with 92% of respondents citing Better understanding of your needs’ and Better ability to build a long-term relationship’ as differentiating factors when choosing their current main supplier.
· It was noted that there is a strong belief amongst respondents that their choice of equipment was the correct one, with 92% of respondents agreeing they would choose the same supplier if they had the choice again. However, when asked if they would choose a different supplier within five years, 52% expect to change.
· The three leading areas for improvement identified by respondents were an ability to support cost reduction’, product quality and reliability’ and the availability of parts’
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=307810 .
RnRmarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 450,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.