Recycled water can be used for a wide range of beneficial purposes if treated to a quality which is fit for the intended purpose.
Urban, Residential, Commercial and Municipal Use of Recycled Water
Residential and commercial uses of recycled water include:
- Irrigation of sporting fields and golf courses, public open space and landscaping
- Residential garden watering and toilet flushing
- Commercial buildings
- Cooling water for air-conditioning systems
- Clothes washing
- Washing of vehicles and equipment
- Municipal construction and cleaning
- Fire Protection
Some typical water recycling projects in this category are listed in the attached residential, commercial and municipal water recycling article.
Continue reading the full article