BM Respirometry a state of the art technology
BM respirometery is a technology where the traditional and most advanced respirometry techniques are gathered in one exclusive design developed by SURCIS Company.
BM Respirometry makes use of a single reaction vessel, that in certain modes, can replicate the actions that occur at a treatment plant within the conditions set for the test.
The BM-respirometers, using powerful software, provide a way to set measurements and calculations for decisive parameters used to manage, design, and research the biological processes of wastewater treatment.
BM respirometers from SURCIS
Key points of the components and control systems included in the BM respirometers
List of some key points concerning the components and systems included in the BM respirometers that make the difference
- Direct oxygen measurements from a maintenance-free oxygen sensor
- No oxygenation restriction during test performance
- pH control system in the BM-Advance system
- pH control and ORP measurements in the BM-Advance Pro system
- Automatic solid-state device for heating & cooling
- Option for a special reactor assembly to simulate a Moving Bed Biofilm Reactor (MBBR)
No oxygenation restriction during test performance
The air supplied to the reaction vessel comes from a small compressor which can be controlled in the settings board by fixing the percentage of the total air-flow.