Calibrated Aerial Photos Ease Noise Modelling
For smaller projects or where geographical vector data is missing, using aerial photos is an elegant solution for helping build environmental noise calculation models.
With Predictor 7810’s new GeoReference function, aerial photos and map images can be easily calibrated according to your local coordinate system. The coordinate system can be selected out of a list including the most frequently used coordinate systems. This makes modelling simple and enables impressive presentations of the model.
This new function is just part of the recent update of our portfolio of environmental noise calculation software that includes:
- New Predictor 7810 Version 7.1
- New Lima 7812 Version 5.5
- Improved Predictor 7810 and Lima 7812 Maintenance and Support Contracts
New Predictor 7810 Version 7.1
As of 15th August 2010, Predictor 7810 Version 7.1 is available for delivery and download, also as a demonstration version. Highlights include:
- GeoReferencing for using aerial photos for model building
- New zoom extents option for quickly showing the full background map
- Result view selection for easier analysis and reporting
- New options for cumulated and difference contours
If you have a valid Predictor Software Maintenance and Support Agreement, please use the link to the right to go to the download page.
In the Predictor 7810 Version 7.1 Readme File, included in the installation, there is a full description of new features and fixed problems.
New Lima 7812 Version 5.5
As of 15th August, Lima 7812 Version 5.5 is available for delivery and download, also as a demonstration version. Highlights include:
- Support of BS5228 (2009) construction site method
- QSI data exchange updated to the DIN 45687 draft October 2009 edition
- New air pollution modelling module for use with the Austal modelling freeware
- Support of loudspeaker directivity data from the EASE software
- Reverse engineering extended to octave band spectra for even better results
- A wide range of other enhancements
If you have a valid Lima Software Maintenance and Support Agreement, you should have received a new installation DVD in July.
In the Lima 7812 Version 5.5 Readme File, included in the installation, there is a full description of the new features added and the fixed problems.
Improved Predictor 7810 and Lima 7812 Maintenance and Support Contracts
Updated terms and conditions mean Predictor 7810 and Lima 7812 Maintenance and Support Contracts are now cheaper and better. As of 1st June 2010, Predictor 7810 and Lima 7812 Maintenance and Support Contracts are now available with automatic renewal of contracts and multi-annual contracts with corporate standard discounts. Both of these save you money.
The Software Support and Maintenance Agreement gives you the right to all software patches and upgrades within the subscription period, ensuring that you have the latest and best-supported tools. It also ensures quick and professional help, saving time and money with support by e-mail and telephone from local and, where required, global experts.