The refining and hydrocarbon processing industry is ready for the new wave of vessel cleaning technology. Ivey-sol is a new patented product that greatly reduces downtime and improves overall safety while providing immediate cost savings for any tank cleaning process. Ivey-sol8 is non-toxic: non-corrosive, non-hazardous, 100% biodegradable and also non-skin sensitizing. Ivey-sol is simply mixed with water (at 3 to 6%) to form micelles ''chemical cocoon-like encapsulations' which seek and surround the various forms of hydrocarbons. Ivey-sol can be premixed or introduced into the water and can be sprayed, steamed, circulated or left to stand.
Why Use lvey-sol8for Cleaning?
The new 'Micelle Encapsulation Chemistry' of lvey-sol£ technology enables the reduction of typical concerns with traditional chemical cleaning and degassing processes. Using lvey-solsfor a tank cleaning process saves time - enabling your vessel cleaning process to be ahead of schedule - and in the process providing immediate cost savings while ensuring an increased level of safety.
Ivey-sol penetrates the hydrocarbon liquids, shuts down tr vapours and encapsulates the sludge within a process vess which renders combustion inflammable. It also shuts down Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S) and iron sulfides. Ivey-sol* can be used when pressure washing, premixed into boiler water to produce steam, injected into existing steam lines or circulated into the process. lvey-solg replaces harmful cleaners such as diesel, caustics, and xylene(s).
- Non-Toxic, Non-Corrosive, Non-Hazardous, 100% Biodegradable, and Non-Skin Sensitizing
- Accepted for use by Canadian Provincial and USA State Regulators for the in-situ and /or ex-situ remediation of NAPL contaminated sites
- Two Canadian and Two USA Patents Issued. Several International Patents pending
The Benefits of using Ivey-soPforthe Cleaning Process
- Selective encapsulation of Hydrocarbons and Cleans Effectively
- Improves Personnel Safety by Reducing Flash Point Issues (LELA/OC)
- Eliminates Benzene, H2S and Pyrophoric Iron Concerns
- Reduces Steam-Out Time and Provides Quick Vessel Entry and Sludge Breakdown and Removal
- Able to be Merged into the Shutdown Operations, Minimizing Turnaround Time and Reducing Outside Contractor Cost
- Reduces Hazardous Waste Disposal Requirements. Ivey-sol solution added to the sludge creating a slurry that allows for easy removal. Slurry can be processed through an API separator and recoverable fuels can be separated from sludge.