Introduction ofPolish Energy Partners S.A.
Another worth mentioning success of DORAN owner, Mr Andrzej Rogulski, is successful realization of project related to construction of three pellet production factories for Polish Energy Partners S.A.
These tasks were performed as a part of Andrzej Rogulski’s function as the Director of biomass fuels production in PEP Group. Currently there are three objects producing agro pellet as organic fuels that function for Polish Energy Group.
- Plant in Sepolno Krajenskie – PEP Group operator – North Energetic Biomass Ltd.
- Plant in Zabkowice Slaskie – PEP Group operator – South Energetic Biomass Ltd.
- Plant in Zamosc – PEP Group operator – East Energetic Biomass Ltd.
It should also be noted that thanks to three efficiently working plants, that total capacity is approximately 150 000 tones per year, PEP is one of the leaders in straw pellet production in Poland. Moreover, thanks to great quality of produced fuel, it supports long-term contracts with power plants and large power plants.
Description of the projectPEP Group - East Energetic Biomas
At this site we present the project related with constructing the biomass processing plant in Zamosc which operator is PEP Group - East Energetic Biomass Ltd. Annual capacity of the plant is approximately 55,000 Mg.
Installation of equipment consisting two independent production lines started on 10th January 2012. Technological start-up label and obtaining the expected capacity finished at the end of June 2012. From 1st July 2012 plant in Zamosc leads the proper production of straw pellet.
As the part of the duties on behalf of Polish Energy Group, the Director, A. Rogulski was responsible for:
- the supervision and coordination of work on the design of the mill,
- perform a comprehensive supervision over the construction work,
- perform a comprehensive supervision of assembly lines,
- commissioning of technological start-up,
- training of employees,
- optimization of the production process and to achieve the expected capacity of the plant,
- supervision of the current exploitation of the object.