Introduction of Polish Energy Partners S.A.
Another worth mentioning success of DORAN owner, Mr Andrzej Rogulski, is successful realization of project related to construction of three pellet production factories for Polish Energy Partners S.A.
These tasks were performed as a part of Andrzej Rogulski’s function as the Director of biomass fuels production in PEP Group. Currently there are three objects producing agro pellet as organic fuels that function for Polish Energy Group.
- Plant in Sepolno Krajenskie – PEP Group operator – North Energetic Biomass Ltd.
- Plant in Zabkowice Slaskie – PEP Group operator – South Energetic Biomass Ltd.
- Plant in Zamosc – PEP Group operator – East Energetic Biomass Ltd.
It should also be noted that thanks to three efficiently working plants, that total capacity is approximately 150 000 tones per year, PEP is one of the leaders in straw pellet production in Poland. Moreover, thanks to great quality of produced fuel, it supports long-term contracts with power plants and large power plants.
Description of the project PEP Group - North Energetic Biomass
At this site we present the project related with constructing the biomass processing plant in Sepolno Krajenskie which operator is PEP Group - East Energetic Biomass Ltd. Annual capacity of the plant is approximately 35,000 Mg.
The end of installation and successful starting the first technological start-up took place in August 2009. Since then the plant continuously runs the proper production of the straw granulated fuel.
As part of the duties on behalf of the Polish Energy Partners Group, the Director A. Rogulski was responsible for :
- the supervision and coordination of work on the design the label,
- perform a comprehensive supervision over the construction work,
- perform a comprehensive supervision of assembly lines,
- commissioning of technological start-up,
- training of employees,
- the optimization of the production process and achieving the expected capacity of the establishment,
- supervision of the current operation of the object.