A Siberian gold mining operation required a sewage treatment system that met the following requirements:
- Able to withstand up to -70° Celsius (-94° F) Temperatures
- Able to withstand 100 mph winds
- Contained in 20’ C-Cans
- C-Can must not weigh more than 10 metric tonnes
- Containers must be sea-worthy
- System must be scalable, starting at a 250 person camp, expandable to 1000 people
- Easily deployed and movable, the entire facility will be re-locating
NOMADIC was the only system capable of meeting all of the above requirements while providing a consistently reliable performance. In addition, our mobile sewage treatment system was easily maintained by the skill set of the personnel available.
The NOMADIC system was initially installed in 2003 and expanded to the 1,000 persons in 2006. In 2008 the NOMADIC system was moved to a new location closer to the gold mine operations.