The unit was built and installed in 2009 at an old building at a location in the north of England. Due to the tight space limitations, and the already existing zone for explosion protection, the whole unit was redesigned to fit into the building and fulfil all ATEX requirements of the surrounding complex. Hand in hand with our client we built a real custom-made installation for the required purpose.
After commissioning the plant will mainly remediate oily waste from various sources. Beside that other solvent containing industry wastes such as paint sludge, shredded oil tanks, spray cans and other light weight material can also be treat. With the acquisition of the econ industries VacuDry technology the old treatment facility broadens its field of application and is ready for the future of waste remediation.
Vacuum Dryer type: HTC-VT12000
Batch size: 8400 litre
Heating System: 1200 kW/400°C thermal oil unit - fired by natural gas or fuel oil
Operating pressure: 50—800 mbar(abs)
Optional equipment: Cooling and solidification unit with internal heat recovery.
- Custom made solution to fit the special requirements of the client
- Redundant designed vacuum system with integrated flushing unit
- Fulfils ATEX requirements for Zone 2 operation, certified by the German regulatory body TÛV
- Intelligent exhaust system by co-incineration of exhaust vapours within the thermal oil unit
- Automatic separation of water and oil condensate for further recycling of the valuable oil fractions
- Direct service access to the PLC in case of System adjustments and changing conditions of the input material