China Casino and Gambling Industry Outlook to 2019 – Growth Led by Surge in Foreign Tourists provides a comprehensive analysis of the casino and gambling market in Mainland China, Macau and Hong Kong. The report covers various aspects such as market size of Mainland China, Macau and Hong Kong casino market, segmentation on the basis of welfare and sports lottery, types of lotteries, Ballistic Mode of lottery, by games of fortune and others. The report also highlights the major trends and developments, growth drivers, issues and challenges and the government role in China casino and gambling market. Future analysis of the industry along with its various market segments is provided on the basis of revenues over the next five years.
Gambling activities in China have been significant both legal as well as illegal. While lotteries are prominent in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan, Macau contributes by way of casino revenues. From USD ~ million in 2009, the revenue of China’s Casino and gambling sector increased at a CAGR of 20.5% to reach USD ~ million in 2014. Although legal gambling has been gaining acceptance in the country, the illegal gambling market is estimated to be as high as RMB 1 trillion. Illegal gambling in China remains common including unofficial lotteries, clandestine casinos, and betting in games such as mahjong and various card games.
China Casino and Gambling Market has been segmented on the basis of revenues engendered from major regions. During 2014, China Casino and Gambling was subjugated by Mainland China which has contributed significant revenues share of ~%. Macau has contributed sizeable market share of ~% during 2014 which has quadrupled at a substantial share relative to 2008 where the share was posted at ~%. In Macau, millions of tourists flock to the territory every year. Hong Kong is ranked as the third largest casino and gambling market across China. The region has contributed a noteworthy share of ~% during 2014, which has decline relative to 2008 where it was recorded at ~%.
The casino and gambling Industry was traditionally centered in Las Vegas and was viewed as recessionary proof by its proponents. As the market has expanded and the industry’s leading operators has viewed opportunities, the industry’s leading operators have attempted to shift their focus away from Las Vegas. In the future outlook 2015-2019, the revenues engendered from the industry are likely to surge at a noteworthy CAGR of 21.5% which is projected to lead the market revenues at USD ~ million by 2019. Online casino market has incepted in China and has been flourishing at a substantial growth rate in the recent years. In the coming years, Chinese population is expected to shift their attention towards more of online casino and gambling, which is likely to provide an impetus to the Industry.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
· The market size of the China Casino and Gambling Industry.
· The market size of the Mainland China Casino and Gambling market.
· The market size of the Macau Casino and Gambling market.
· The market size of the Hong Kong Casino and Gambling market.
· Market segmentation of the Mainland China, Macau and Hong Kong market on the basis of welfare and sports lottery, by games, mode of lottery and others.
· Trends and Development in the China Casino and gambling Market
· Growth Drivers for the China Casino and gambling Market
· Government Regulations in the China Casino and gambling Market
· Issues and Challenges for China Casino and gambling Market
· Detailed company profiles for the Macau Casino and gambling Market players
· Future outlook and projections of the China Casino and Gambling Market