Coiled tubing is made of joint pipes, which are used as an alternative to traditional drilling string. Coiled tubing is mainly used for intervention in oil and gas well and sometimes it is also used as producing wells in the oil and gas field. The major application areas of coiled tubing includes wellbore cleaning, well stimulation, logging, nitrogen pumping, perforations and drilling.
Analysts forecast the Global Coiled Tubing market to grow at a CAGR of 8.1 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Coiled Tubing market can be segmented into three service types: Well Intervention, Drilling, and Others.
Global Coiled Tubing Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Coiled Tubing market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Single User License USD 2500 Purchase Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=298333.
- Baker Hughes
- Key Energy Services
- Superior Energy Services
- Weatherford International
Other Prominent Vendors
- Xtreme Drilling and Coil Services
- Aker Solutions
- Archer - The Well Company
- C&J Energy Services
- Calfrac Well Services
- Cwc Well Services
- Essential Energy Services
- Trican Well Service
- Savanna Energy Services
- Pioneer Energy Services
- Nabors Industries
Inquire Before Buying @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/InquiryBeforeBuy.aspx?name=298333.
- Development of Mature Oilfields
- Wellbore Cleaning Issues
- Technological Innovation in Well Intervention Services
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?