- Client designing a new sophisticated sorting plant utilising automated NIR sorting technology in order to increase separation and throughput.
- Compositional analysis required on infeed material and bulk density calculations of each material category.
- Axion sorted baled material into different product fractions e.g. clear film, coloured film, wood, mixed rigid plastics.
- Each product fraction weighed and measured to provide a comprehensive, accurate analysis.
- Bespoke software tool used on site to monitor weights of sorted material fractions.
Results & Performance:
- Detailed compositional analysis report on baled material presented to client.
- Being considered for further analysis on different size fraction of infeed.