Antea Group's Global Corporate Consultancy was retained by an oil & gas industry services firm to help it further refine its strategy to achieve competitive advantage through implementation of an integrated corporate social responsibility (CSR) discipline. Our approach consisted of a series of activities designed to fit within the client’s specified CSR diagnostic framework. We calibrated our level of effort to be fit-for-purpose, balancing the time planned for discovery and analysis with cost.
We provided an external assessment of:
- The current CSR culture within the firm,
- The level of understanding of what CSR is and means to the firm,
- The level of integration of CSR aspects into the firm’s business practices,
- Development of a formal assessment against International Standards ISO 26000 “Guidance on Social Responsibility, and
- Current HSE and human capital development programs.
The effort for this project was completed on a quick turnaround basis, involving more than 20 stakeholder dialogue sessions, data compilation and analysis, and final report out to senior management with recommendations regarding future CSR strategy development and an implementation road-map for a path forward.
Next steps involve plan accommodation and facilitation of detailed action plan development.