Continental saves tens of thousands of Euros with Agrilaser Autonomic - Case Study
- Company: Continental Bandengroep b.v.
- Where: Barneveld, Netherlands
- Product: Agrilaser Autonomic
- Why: Drainage becomes clogged by pollution from birds
- Since: November 2014
Continental Bandengroep b.v. (a part of Pon Holdings) holds an extensive production and storage location for storing tires and rims next to the A1 at Barneveld. During heavy rainfall, the rainwater is drained from the roof through the internal drainage; an emergency overflow system is also installed. Seagulls, oystercatcher and crows pollute the roof so much that the drainage becomes clogged causing the rainwater to penetrate the warehouse which leads to tens of thousands of Euros in damages.
Results after use
After the installation of the Agrilaser Autonomic, Continental’s 40 000 square meter roof looks as clean as ever. Since the installation, the rainwater drainage no longer becomes clogged and the company doesn’t suffer anymore water damages in the warehouse. ‘Where before we had to remove 200 liters of rubbish from the roof every week, we now only check sporadically.’
- The roof stays clean, because birds no longer settle there
- No clogged drainage
- Significantly less cleaning costs
- Laser operates automatically, no extra manpower required
- Tens of thousands of Euros saved