Dan Theobald increasingly recognized for Water related Efficiency Results
January 21, 2013
Simpsonville, SC – Daniel L. Theobald of Environmental Services
Please give me the opportunity to share with you my recent articles in prominent Environmental Publications on my work in the Water and Wastewater industries.
I am delighted to have increasingly been recognized for my efficiency and performance in saving money for my clients while helping the environment as well.
Most recently in Water Today Print Magazine my article having the topic of Water Reuse was presented in their December 2012 published magazine. My article featured various procedures and technologies to reuse water in specific industries.
Exact Procedures and Technologies used in distinct Industries detailed in my article are below:
- Food Processer – Techniques include recycling water for cooling, Sanitation Departments sanitize with low-flow high-pressure hose nozzles, squeegee during cleaning instead of water & etc.
- Plastic Recycle Washer – Procedures to optimize physical/chemical wastewater treatment and recycle purified water includes chemical addition, pH adjustment & control, ultrafiltration, reverse osmosis, solids handling and more.
Other prominent Environmental Publication Professionals featuring my work efficiency performance results may be accessed below:
- Environmental Protection - Hydraulic Fracturing & Wastewater
- Water Online – pH balanced for Wastewater Treatment
- Environmental Expert – Wastewater Training Online & Onsite
- Water Online Radio – Emerging Contaminants & how to deal with them
- Reuters – Reduce Chemicals in water and be Green & Profitable
- Bloomberg - Clean Water and Save Coststudies of intake structures and when
More deliverable benefits available thru Environmental Services using my expertise may be examined here:
- Wastewater Cost Reduction Guarantee – Chemical Savings up to $300,00/year http://www.esdlt.com/wastewater/
- Wastewater Training - WWT Operator Skills Improvement Guarantee http://www.esdlt.com/wastewatertraining/
About my bio; Daniel L. Theobald of Environmental Services:
I am the proprietor of Environmental Services. As a professional Wastewater and Safety Consultant/Trainer; I am known in the industry as “Wastewater Dan”, have more than 24 years of hands on experience in the industry operating many variants of wastewater treatment processing units, a trainer in Wastewater & Industrial Health & Safety topics and eager to share with others to conserve on water (www.ConserveOnWater.com). I serve as an active consultant to a variety of industries, achieving and maintaining consistent improved wastewater treatment at reduced cost. I am a Lifetime Member of the “Who’s Who Registry of Professionals.” I hold numerous certifications from several wastewater management regulatory boards and professional organizations. I am currently the primary author of one chapter revising the Water Environment Federation’s (www.wef.org) Manual of Practice # 29 (MOP-29); a Technical Manual resource guide for Biological Nutrient Removal. This revision for Wastewater Operators is scheduled for publication in 2013. I also author an industry-related blog (http://TheWastewaterWizardBlog.com/).
For a free consultation please connect with me by using the information below: