De Beers is running their entire Canadian operations, including several remote locations in Northern Canada from their head office in Toronto, Canada. They are using Intelex's fully integrated Environmental, Quality and Health & Safety Management System.
- Required a robust management system to maintain ISO 9001, ISO14001 and ISO 17025 certification.
- Wanted a system to track and manage compliance with the OHSAS 18001 standard.
- Wanted to replace paper based processes and implement an electronic system to streamline information, minimize inefficiencies and improve organizational communication.
- Needed a system with the customizability and flexibility to meet the overall needs of the organization as well as individual users’ needs.
- Implemented Intelex’s Integrated Management System.
- Special focus on customized safety incident and accident reporting, audits management, nonconformances, corrective/preventative actions, training, document control, and management review modules.
- Currently managing approximately 2000 documents within document control.
- Intelex’s client services remain reactive to the clients’ needs, are readily available and provide a depth of support to address the needs of all users.
Successfully able to maintain ISO9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 17025 certifications with the ability to pass all related audits in the future.
Achieved the necessary level of performance to attain OHSAS 18001 conformance.
Successfully streamlined business processes and consolidated information thereby significantly improving internal communications. Confident in the system’s ability to meet the diverse needs of the various areas of the organization, so that each user is able to utilize the system in a manner that supports his/her specific functions.