Denver City Park Pavilion Parking, Denver, Colorado - Case Study
- Project Name: Denver City Park Pavilion
- Products: Gravelpave2
- Applications: Porous Parking Lot
- City: Denver
- State/Province: Colorado
- Install Date: April 2014
- Client: Denver Parks and Recreation
- Install Size: 300 sq meters (3,000 sq ft)
- Address: 17th Ave. & Colorado Blvd., Denver, CO 80205
- Designer: Studio CPG
- Contractor: T2 Construction
- Directions:17th Ave. & Colorado Blvd., Denver, CO 80205
- Photography: Jay Stevens, Stevens Corp
Summary: Project includes a strip of parking at West end of pavilion parking lot. Asphalt slopes toward Gravelpave2 parking strip and will nearly eliminate any sub surface drainage.
Gravel is filled just above the rings of the Gravelpave2.