Since January 2007, e3 has supported Direct Energy with their carbon strategies. This has included the completion of their 2007 and 2008 GHG inventory for North America along with a comprehensive carbon reduction program.
Direct Energy and their parent company Centrica have established a leadership position on climate change. They have invested in low and zero carbon power generation and offer our customers a suite of green products and services. Direct Energy supports urgent action to set a meaningful price for carbon, including the implementation of robust cap and trade mechanisms to deliver absolute carbon reductions.
Some of the innovative initiatives employed by e3 Solutions to improve Direct Energy’s carbon management and environmental stewardship programs include:
- Centralized dashboards and report portals
- “Live” drill down KPI’s to asset level views
- Full audit trail and data verification
- Identification of underperforming assets
- Supporting the Development of the business case for executive approval