Discover where you can find our polypropylene manhole steps
Possibly if you hear the words «pate«, «step irons» or «polypropylene manhole steps» nothing will come to your mind beyond the food for the first word, especially if you are not into the construction sector. However, it is very likely that you have ever seen some in your life without having noticed it, since its uses are innumerable. They are usually related to wells, chambers or manholes and are also known as:
- Escalines para pozos (Chile),
- Escalones para pozos (México),
- Échelons pour regards (France)
- Gradini per pozzetti (Italy)
- Steigbügel für Schächte (Germany)
Therefore, it does not matter what we call it, they are simply rungs that replace the classic ladders and steps of iron or steel very common in urban sanitation, which are gradually being replaced by its polypropylene version given the great advantages that we already discussed in another of our post.
What few people know is that IVERNA was the first company to introduce polypropylene manhole steps in Europe. With almost 30 years of experience in the construction sector, IVERNA was one of the pioneers in urban sanitation. Its ability to innovate and generate solutions for each situation has meant that the polypropylene step iron is no longer just a product exclusively used for sewage or urban sanitation. Moreover, since 1988, IVERNA has already developed more than 45 models of manhole steps to meet any type of customer needs.
Do you want to know where you can find one of our manhole steps?
- Desalination plants and water treatment plants throughout Spain.
- The interior of wind turbines.
- Harbors, docks and bacons.
- Areas for climbing and Vías Ferratas.
- Individual steps for tractors or different vehicles.
- Cisterns, containers, dump trucks and boxes.
- Silos, deposits, manholes and wells of any material: Concrete, steel, iron, fiberglass or brick.
- Confined spaces, tunnels …
- Factories, warehouses and industrial areas with elevations.
- Renowned engineering civil projects such as the Algeria Motorway or the Isabel II Canal.
Its use is not limited to the category of civil engineering and urban sanitation projects. You do not even need engineering knowledge or «be a handyman» to install one of our steps, since its installation cannot be simpler. Now any individual can buy his box of manhole steps and install his own ladder, where he/she wants and to his taste: If you have an attic or want to place an extra ladder, you have a deposit, pool, manhole or well of any material, our step irons can be the perfect solution.
You may not know it yet, but … IVERNA has recently started selling to final customers through the Amazon Marketplace! You can find us in the platforms: Amazon Spain, Amazon Italy, Amazon Germany, Amazon France and Amazon UK for shipments all over Europe. So, do not wait any longer and discover the best manhole steps in the world!