Are you considering selling or distributing in the Chinese water market?
Download our report on the Chinese residential water treatment market and learn about:
- The state of China's water
- Key market developments
- Market entry and IPR protection
- Obtaining Product Certification
- Foreign and Domestic product offerings
- Chinese consumer purchasing behaviour
- Distributor best practices
- Insights from industry experts
- Case studies
- Associations and trade fairs
The water treatment market is relatively young in China. Failed by municipal answers thus far, and suffering from a lack of other options, many Chinese are seeking to solve their drinking water problems independently rather than wait any longer for improvements in municipal water supply. This has led to an exponential rise in demand for residential water treatment devices and offers many opportunities to foreign companies aspiring to sell to China.