Double Pass High Purity Brackish Water RO System 25,000 GPD
Series: Brackish Water Model: MBWRO-0025 double pass
The Reverse Osmosis (RO) System provides a Robust construction and is designed with conservative standards for versatility in the event of feed water quality and temperature variations. The system design has incorporated a 15% allowable fouling or flux decline for the membranes without loss of system product water capacity. A pre and post cycle raw water membrane flush has been incorporated into the system design to minimize membrane fouling and piping corrosion during shutdown periods.
The Reverse Osmosis (RO) system includes the appropriate high pressure pump, FRP pressure vessels, spiral wound thin film composite RO membranes, Sch 80 PVC low pressure feed piping, and high pressure piping or hose. The RO unit provides as skid mounted, pre-assembled, pre-wired and is fully operationally tested at the factory prior to shipment.
All Advancees’s Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems includes PLC based controls and are capable of automatic operation with minimal operator intervention. Safety devices are provided to protect the RO system and its components from common fault conditions.
The RO feed water is split into two streams, permeate or purified water and concentrate or reject water. The RO permeate flows to the permeate water storage tank. The concentrate is disposed of in accordance with local environmental regulations or method of reuse. When the permeate storage tank is full the level switch sends the shutdown signal to the RO control panel and the system then begins it’s post-flush cycle which removes all concentrated contaminants from the system. Once complete, the system waits for the next start signal.
- Water Source: Brackish water Well, Chlorine Free
- Temperature: 25 °C
- Feed Supply: TDS<2500 ppm
- Intel Pressure: 30-60 PSIG
- Permate Flow: US GPM 15
- Recovery %: 75% 1st Pass – 85% 2nd pass
- Intel Flow: US GPM 24.0
- Monitoring screen helps to assure water product meets the require standard before and during dialysis operation
- Automatic rinse cycles, helping to preserve water quality under control
- Easy interphase with operator facilitates system operation
- Feed and permeate Water Conductivity are display for customer peace of mind making sure water meets quality standard
- Pressure switch protects system in case of unexpected shutoff feed water supply