Implementing state-of-art wastewater treatment methodologies for Palm oil Waste Waster in Malaysia and bring that to Discharge Standard Level.
Wastewater Treatment of 350 MT EFB Juice/Day having characteristics 6% Oil, 15 – 20% Fibers and 2 – 3% Solids Consistency and Energy Production in the form of methane rich Biogas.
- Three-phase (oil, water & fibres) separation
- Two-stage Anaerobic Treatment
- Methane-rich biogas generation and collection, moisture removal, pressurization and scrubbing
- Aerobic Treatment through MBR system
- Sludge handling & treatment
- Consistent treatment of effluents to meet the discharge standards as BOD < 50 ppm, COD < 200 ppm, TSS < 100 ppm, Oil & Grease < 10 ppm
- Ability to leverage biogas benefits with the potential to cut down fuel consumption by upto 70%.