We gather up the industry news from around the web so you don't have to.
- The Office of Fossil Energy looks at new NETL technology for safter, cleaner corrosion-protecting metal coatings.
- Sustainable Brands reports on product sustainability in food companies.
- Seattle Times dives into Amazon's innovative heat-transfer system that's savings millions of kilowatt-hours per year. Heat waste from their data center will be used to warm new high-rise office towers.
- Ecopreneurist explores the relationship between sustainable packaging and increased sales.
- EHS Today looks at how an OSHA exception can free your machines from Lockout Tagout procedure requirements based on a presentation at the recent Safety Leadership Conference.