EMEA Safety in Action Conference
Process Safety Track October, 21st & 22nd in Antwerp
Raise Standards in Your Process Safety Performance
Convert Innovative and High-Level Insight from recognised Global Leaders and Experienced Professionals in Process Safety into improved safety performance on your site at the first Process Safety Track during the 2015 EMEA Safety in Action™ Conference.
- Learn topical real-world Process Safety challenges and pitfalls
- Boost your knowledge of Process Safety Excellence with the latest improvement opportunities
- Leverage Insight and Expertise and gain Professional Benefit
New Speaker Announced: Neil Atkinson (Director Qualifications IChemE)
There is a worldwide shortage of engineers with expertise in the field of process safety engineering. Moreover, there is general concern (including among regulators) that some who claim to be 'safety' engineers do not have the requisite breadth or depth of competence to operate professionally in the field of process safety. Unlike occupational safety, there is no recognised professional standard of process safety engineering excellence.
This presentation demonstrates how IChemE is establishing an international professional engineer registration based on a robust standard that defines process safety engineer competences.
Inspiring testimonials providing you guidance to help you shape the future of process safety within your organization:
- Future trends in Process Safety, John Bresland (former Head of CSB)
- Consistent approaches to Process Safety and HSE Management, Nigel Atkinson (Syngenta)
- Maintaining and managing Process Safety competence in oil & gas industry, Dirk Roosendans (Total RC)