The NAFTA Energy Consumption industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA energy consumption
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA energy consumption market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key energy consumption market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA energy consumption market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=360161.
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The energy consumption industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $1,724.4 billion in 2013.The Mexico was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 9% over the 2009-13 period.
- Within the energy consumption industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $1,290.8 billion in 2013. This was followed by Mexico and Canada, with a value of $233.6 and $200.0 billion, respectively.
- The US is expected to lead the energy consumption industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $1,457.2 billion in 2018, followed by Mexico and Canada with expected values of $327.2 and $247.8 billion, respectively.
Complete report available @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/360161.html.
Your key questions answered
- What was the size of the NAFTA energy consumption market by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the NAFTA energy consumption market in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA energy consumption market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the NAFTA energy consumption market?
MarketReportsOnline (http://www.marketreportsonline.com/) comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Mr. Ritesh Tiwari
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441