Environmental Profile of the Oil and Gas Extraction Industry
The EPA's Office of Compliance has developed a series of profiles or notebooks containing information on selected major industries. These notebooks, which focus on key indicators that holistically present air, water, and land pollutant release data, have been thoroughly reviewed by experts from both inside and outside the EPA.
What will you find in this Notebook?
The Notebook brings you comprehensive, well-researched details gathered for the first time in a single source and includes:
- a comprehensive environmental profile
- industrial process information
- pollution prevention techniques
- pollutant release data
- regulatory requirements
- compliance/enforcement history
- government and industry partnerships
- innovative programs
- contact names
- bibliographic references
- description of research methodology