Environmental sensors are devices that detect the changes that take place in the environment such as change in humidity and temperature. Rapid population growth, industrialization, and agricultural activities have led to the deterioration of air, soil, and water quality levels over the decades, thereby affecting the biological life and ecosystem. Environmental sensing and monitoring technologies are used in various fields such as in forest fire detection, air pollution monitoring, greenhouse monitoring, and landslide detection.
Analysts forecast the Global Environmental Sensing and Monitoring market to grow at a CAGR of 5.4 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Environmental Sensing and Monitoring market can be segmented into three divisions: Terrestrial, Atmospheric, and Marine.
Environmental Sensing and Monitoring Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Environmental Sensing and Monitoring market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Single User License USD 2500 Purchase Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=298332.
- General Dynamics
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
- Thales Group
Other Prominent Vendors
- Agilent Technologies
- Ball Aerospace and Technologies
- Honeywell Sensing and Control
- Matrix Sensors
Inquire Before Buying @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/InquiryBeforeBuy.aspx?name=298332.
- Variety of Applications of Environmental Sensing and Monitoring Technologies
- Inconsistent Government Policies
- Technological Advancements
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?