- 128 or 256 channel standard disk(s) covering the full spectral range based on the fixed grating.
- Each TRACK integrates the detected spectra over the respective width. Track widths are constant, the resulting integrated bandwidth is f(WL).
- Max 256 channels per disk (imaging spot size and disk size)
- Custom track design enables “hard coded” application specific disk to optimize regions for resolution or signal. Wavelength regions can also be shielded to increase only usable signal for Aspectrics, Inc 2006 Confidential application
UNIQUE Patented Technology
- EP-IR as a technique with its modular platform and embedded system was patented with 8 patents by Aspectrics, Inc. (more pending).
- Modular design allows single or dual modules with different wavelength ranges (grating & detector define the wavelength range)