This is a Data report which provides the information for on:
- States Covered: Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Goa,
- Union Territories Covered: Delhi, Andaman Nicobar, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Lakshadweep, Pondicherry.
Database will cover
- Tariff Regulations / or Order or Draft
- Control period
- Control period
- Financial Parameters
- Capital Cost (lakh/MW)
- Normative Parameters
- Specific Heat Rate (kcal/kWh)
- Capacity Utilisation Factor (%)
- Useful life (yrs)
- Plant Load Factor (%)
- Fuel Cost (Rs/MT)
- Subsidy and incentive by Central /State Govt
- Taxes and Duties
- Late Payment surcharge
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/374755.html.
To better understand the effectiveness of existing feed-in tariff policies and learn how their design might be improved, we formed a database of feed-in tariff policies of Power Generating Sources of different states in India. Our study is focused on providing the information about different state wise feed in tariffs in excel format highlighting different fields. This database is inexpensive for Power generators, distributors and suppliers. They can know the tariff rates in different states and can plan their business accordingly.
Finally, our database shows that the design of the overall electricity market matters. A competitive market tends to be more conducive to renewable deployment. One possible explanation is that wholesale competition raises the upside potential of renewable investments because many countries allow renewable energy generators to sell their power directly in the open exchange. This enables renewable developers to benefit from higher market prices, especially during the peak demand periods. purchase a copy of this reoport at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=374755.
A must buy for-Plant Developers, Equity Investors, Equipment Manufacturers, Regulatory Agencies, Banks, Project Financiers, Investment Banks, Consultants, Policy Makers, Technology Providers, Government Agencies, Regulatory Institutions, RE Development Agencies, Central & State Power Players, Financial Institutions, Research Institutes, Private Equity Firms, etc.
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
Mr. Ritesh Tiwari
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441