'The Gatorade solar installation produced 108% of the expected energy during the 30-day incentive performance verification test, the highest to date.” Chico Hunter, Sr. Engineer, SRP EarthWise Solar Energy Program
Unique Feature: The system has generated more energy than anticipated- at 108% capacity, according to officials from the Salt River Project (SPR), the Phoenix based utility company that monitors the system’s performance.
Offset Amount: Over 410 metric tons of CO2 each year or 8,200 metric tons over 20 years
Date Completed: November 2008
Installer: SPG Solar, Inc.
- System Size: 500kW
- Estimated Yearly Power Production: 783,000 kWh
- System Configuration
- Utility Interaction: Grid Connected
- Solar Modules: 2,448 Kyocera KD205GX-LP
- Inverters: 2 Xantrex GT250-480
- Mount Structure (Please contact SPG Solar for information on the mount structure)