SOIL’s friends at cewas and the EcoSan Club publish a quarterly Sustainable Sanitation Practice journal which gathers stories of ecological sanitation systems, big or small, that are flourishing around the world. We are excited that SOIL is featured in the journal’s latest edition as one of the stories of success.
SOIL’s article explores the lessons that SOIL has learned as we’ve worked to build a regenerative urban sanitation service and outlines how we’re prioritizing inclusive innovation, responsible growth, and close engagement with the public sector along the way.
As we provide life-saving restorative sanitation services to communities in urban Haiti, SOIL is also hard at work to develop open-source solutions to the sanitation crisis that can be replicated and scaled in other contexts. Visit this page to read other publications by SOIL.
SOIL depends on individual donations from people like you to fund our work in Haiti. Please consider supporting SOIL today.
Want to keep reading? Check out these other recent posts on the SOIL blog
- Global Sanitation Success Stories Feb 1, 2019
- Making Sanitation Accessible Jan 16, 2019
- In Remembrance Jan 12, 2019
- Taking a Ride with SOIL’s Sanitation Heroes Jan 10, 2019
- Growing 250,000 Trees Jan 9, 2019
- Towards a Greener 2019 Dec 31, 2018
- Showcasing Possibility at COP24 Dec 27, 2018
- How SOIL is acting local and thinking global Dec 18, 2018
- Eight Years of Cholera is Eight Years Too Many Dec 8, 2018
- SOIL at COP24: The Opportunity Ahead of Us Dec 4, 2018