Specialty polymers are used to give a desired feature in specific applications. Most of the specialty polymers are used in small quantities and are priced at a premium. In contrast to commodity polymer, specialty polymers are more flexible because of the high costs associated and changing nature of raw materials, operating conditions, and end-user needs.
Analysts forecast the Global Specialty Polymers market to grow at a CAGR of 5.87 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Global Specialty Polymers market for the period 2014-2018. The report also provides data about different segments of the Global Specialty Polymers market. In addition, the report discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market and also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market
Global Specialty Polymers Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, the APAC and EMEA regions; it also covers the Global Specialty Polymers market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Single User License USD 3000 Purchase Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=298334.
- Evonik Industries
- Solvay Group
Other Prominent Vendors
- AmeriLux International
- Asahi Kasei
- Ashley Polymers
- Centroplast Engineering Plastics
- Chi Mei
- Eastman Chemical
- Entec Polymers
- Eurotec Engineering Plastics
- Flexituff Industries
- Fluorotherm Polymers
- Formosa Plastics
- Gallina USA
- Gujarat Fluorochemicals
- Honeywell International
- Indorama Ventures
- Kolon Plastics
- Korea Engineering Plastics
- Kumho Petrochemical
- LG Chem
- Loxim Industries
- Lucent Polymers
- M&G Chemicals
- Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics
- Omni Plastics
- Owensboro Specialty Polymers
- Palram Industries
- Polygal Plastics Industries
- Polymer Technology and Services
- The Quadrant Group of Companies
- Westlake Chemical
- Yunnan Yuntianhua
Inquire Before Buying @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/InquiryBeforeBuy.aspx?name=298334.
- Strong Demand from Automotive Industry
- Increased Raw Material Costs
- Rising Demand from APAC
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?