Supporting a dedication to safety
Grosvenor is a privately owned international property development and investment group, representing the interests of the Grosvenor family, headed by the Duke of Westminster, and managing over £12bn in assets, 1000 properties and 17 offices worldwide
Control and Visibility across a diverse business
Committed to achieving high standards of Health & Safety across the Group, one of Grosvenor’s top priorities was finding a solution that would provide them with standardisation of their Health and Safety provision.Grosvenor found that the large volume of statutory tasks and the tracking of them was becoming overwhelming. They needed a solution that would:
- be flexible enough to fit around their existing systems and processes
- meet the growing needs of the Group
- provide them with the real time information they needed to monitor and review performance so that continuous improvements could be made.
Rivo now forms an integral part of Grosvenor’s Occupational Safety & Health Management System including:
- CDM Construction Design Management - for compliance within new property builds and restoration
- GPM Grosvenor Property Management - facility management reporting across their global property portfolio.
- Supplier Management - an interface for their suppliers to upload documents and complete assessment forms for approval and on going compliance.
- High Return on Investment
- Strategic approach
- Global standardisation
- Focus at Board Level
James Preston-Hood, Grosvenor’s Health and Safety Director, describes some of the benefits that Rivo has brought to Grosvenor:
“We wanted to find a more strategic approach to managing Health & Safety and adhering to best practice across the Group. We had global issues relating to Health & Safety. Implementing Rivo has helped us hugely in that respect; it has given us a focus at Board level as well as creating ownership and has had a positive impact on the overall awareness of employees in relation to Health and Safety matters.
Our Health and Safety performance has vastly improved as we now have effective systems and procedures to ensure that suitable corrective actions are in place following any accidents or incidents. Consequently, this has helped to minimise the number of accidents and incidents and assisted us with maintaining our insurance premiums. The Group has seen the benefit of higher level visibility and audit trail and this has also been reflected in our independent external reviews.”